- WebGBrowse 2.0 continues to help the inexperienced users of GBrowse with hosting their GFF3 data without worrying about installation or configuration semantics.
- Users now have a choice of GBrowse display between versions 1.7 and 2.0.
- The display from one version can be migrated to the other by simple button clicks. This helps the users to compare their data display between the two versions without much hassle. It also helps the WebGBrowse users in upgrading/migrating their existing GBrowse displays to version 2.0 seamlessly.
- A few bug fixes from the earlier version.
- For those interested in installing WebGBrowse locally, the current installation package is lot more easier to install and less clumsy than the previous version.
Center for Genomics and Bioinformatics