GSOC Project Ideas 2019
- Got an idea? Addit here.***
Projects can use a broad set of skills, technologies, and domains, such as GUIs, database integration and algorithms.
Students are also encouraged to propose their own ideas related to our projects. If you have strong computer skills and have an interest in biology or bioinformatics, you should definitely apply! Do not hesitate to propose your own project idea: some of the best applications we see are by students that go this route. As long as it is relevant to one of our projects, we will give it serious consideration. Creativity and self-motivation are great traits for open source programmers.
- Project Idea Name (Project Name/Lab Name)
- Brief explanation: Brief description of the idea, including any relevant links, etc.
- Expected results: describe the outcome of the project idea.
- Knowledge prerequisites: programming language(s) to be used, plus any other particular computer science skills needed.i
- Skill level: Basic, Medium or Advanced.
- Mentors: name + contact details of the lead mentor, name + contact details of backup mentor.
- Proposed project ideas for 2019:
- Be the first to add a project idea.**